Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morocco

Hello Friends and Family,

Just wanted everyone know that we made it to Morocco! Tanie and I are still really sore and jet lagged from the flight and travel. It has been good so far. We are right next to the ocean and it is very nice outside. We have been getting to know our fellow Peace Corps Volunteers and most of them are great!

Over the next few days we have a pretty tight shift and we have lots of training to do. Right now I am sitting in the lobby and I hear a boy speaking arabic and having a great time. I hear the ocean crashing against the shore. I like this feeling of really not knowing what could come next.

I hope to post a few videos soon. So I hope to keep you updated whenever I can.

Matt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tanie and Matt:
    Greetings from all of us at Indiana Lakes. Hope all is going well and that you are having the time of your life. We need a forwarding address for your items here. Please email ILFCU@kconline.com before Sept 30.
    Take care and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always an excellent posting.The
    way you write is awesome.Thanks. Adding more information will be more useful.

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete